Our Fax2Email offering is the most advanced fax to email solution available today, designed for Corporate, Government and SMME customers. Fax2Email allows business to maximise utilisation of IT infrastructure and desktop PCs and leverage their sunken costs.
Typically, legacy fax environments utilising stand-alone fax machines and/or multi-function devices are subject to the following issues:
- Costly maintenance of legacy fax hardware and consumables
- Lack of confidentiality
- Potential abuse
- Possible fraud
- Manual archiving and storage of printed faxes
- Printed faxes often “go missing” from the communal fax station
- Service delays due to unread faxes
- A unique national Fax2Email number is linked to every user’s email address
- Faxes are delivered directly and securely to the user’s email inbox
- Works as part of any email infrastructure
- No software installation or setup is required on the customer’s IT infrastructure
User Benefits and Cost Savings
- No expensive fax server is required with the associated maintenance and support staff costs
- The media cost of incoming faxes is significantly reduced
- Current investments in email, internet infrastructure, systems and software are leveraged
- Inboxes can be allocated on an individual or communal basis
- Faxes are securely delivered directly to the addressee's email inbox, ensuring confidentiality. This significantly mitigates the risks of fraud by removing printed faxes from the public domain.
- Faxes are tracked and fully auditable
- Customer ICT policies and password control of end-user devices ensure security and confidentiality of incoming faxes
- Electronic storage, archiving and retrieval tailored to the customer’s needs
- Faxes do not disappear in the delivery process
- Staff no longer have to "trek" to the communal fax station to seek out relevant faxes - improving company productivity and service delivery
- Permanent up-time and availability as the line can never be engaged (we monitor and manage capacity)
- Fax numbers will remain unchanged even when a company moves premises
- Faxes can be received worldwide just by opening your email
- Faxes can be forwarded to any email address worldwide
- Clients maintain total control over the administration of their accounts and have access to monthly management reports reflecting company usage
- SSL Secured - Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a cryptographic protocol that provides security and data integrity for communications over networks such as the Internet.
- Approved by the Department of Justice
Users can send, receive, save, file, forward and track faxes in seconds, directly from their desktops. Work is accomplished faster, with added security and total reliability.
Faxes are forwarded through high-speed, high-volume global networks with total transparency to end-users.
Our systems are constantly monitored, ensuring the highest levels of availability and customer satisfaction.